Please be sure to read all of this carefully to understand what will be required of your customers to not only enter Canada, but to enter NL, and to return home to the USA:
- All Customers coming to NL to angle or hunt will need to complete the NL Travel Form (click this link to find the form)
- All US clientele will need to be fully vaccinated a minimum of 14 days before entering Canada.
- All US Clientele will need to complete an application to enter into Canada via ArriveCan
- All US Clientele will need to provide proof of a negative Covid test a maximum of 72 hours before entering into Canada. This must be a PCR test.
- All FLYING US Clientele must provide proof of a negative covid test a maximum of 72 hours before returning home to the USA and the test can be a PCR test or Antigen Test. Note: This DOES NOT apply to US Clientele who drive here. Those driving are not required to get tested before returning home.
- All US Clientele will need a Quarantine Plan for ArriveCan. The quarantine plan could be made for your lodge. If using your lodge, the plan would need to have specific details on how they would isolate while at your lodge (i.e. The outfitter has set aside a separate camp or designated area as the area for isolation).
Also please include that Covid testing is available at the Deer Lake airport by appointment and here’s some details on that, including how to make an appointment…
Main Street Medical Center – Their Deer Lake Airport Office should be up and running tomorrow Friday Sept 3/21 for on-site testing and a reminder that they now have a provincial COVID testing line – 709.990.1418 to discuss all your testing needs. The scope of services include: – Collection and processing of COViD19 Rapid Antigen; $75/ test; results available in 15 minutes and patients leave with their results – Collection of COViD19 PCR testing – Non-public health criteria – $195 – includes collection and transportation fee to Avalon Labs, and their fee. Results typically available in 36-48 hours.
COViD19 Testing is available throughout NL by appointment only. For more information or to book an appointment, call their dedicated COViD testing line at 709.990.1418 (8am-430pm) or email Brian at email@example.com